Which Network Marketing Company Should YOU Choose?
If you are reading this blog you probably understand what network marketing is and how it is an opportunity for you to earn money running your own part- or full-time business.
So how can you find out which network marketing company is the best?
There is no ‘best’ company. It’s about finding what works for you. You need to consider the type of products that you will be marketing. Would you use them yourself? If the answer is no, then the likelihood is you are not going to be passionate enough about them to market them? Passion is key in this business.
Guidelines for Choosing a Business Opportunity
Before committing to a company, do some research.
- Learn as much as you can about the company as possible. Look at how long the company has been in business. Statistics show that over 90% of all new companies fail within their first five years. Investigate the experience of the CEO, their experience in the network marketing industry and their background. Have they been successful in other companies in the industry? Do they have a good reputation?
- Ask the person that is presenting the business opportunity to you if they can introduce you to other team members who are currently involved and ask them questions. Most companies have information presentation evenings where you can go along to find out more.
- Fully review the Compensation Plan. This can be complex in some cases, yet very simple in others. Part of the compensation plan to consider is the monthly purchase requirement. This is where the company place a stipulation on how much personal product you must purchase each month to receive commissions. Another consideration is what percentage of the product sales are paid back to the distributors each month. Attending a company presentation can be helpful to have the compensation plan fully explained.
- It is important that you believe in and have confidence in the product(s), therefore try them out personally.
- Consider what training and support you will receive and what business systems are in place to help you become successful. Look for a company that has a simple proven and duplicatable system. Training should be a combination of company training, training from your team coach, classroom and online etc
Do You Have What it Takes to Be in Network Marketing?
Understand that anything worth having takes effort, so it is worth considering the following:
- Make an honest evaluation of yourself and your abilities and attitude?
- Are you willing to work? This is no get rich scheme. Like a good investment or physical fitness, your success will take TIME and COMMITMENT. Are you prepared to embrace this for the longer term?
- Are you open minded, willing to develop yourself, learn new skills and take responsibility for your own actions and activity?
Review of some Networking Marketing Companies
Annual Revenue: $1,000,000,000+.
Company Website: http://www.juiceplus.com
Juice Plus+ developed the idea of putting fruits and vegetables that we all need in our diet into a capsule form. The idea took hold immediately especially with the backing and commercials from O.J. Simpson. People grabbed the product like crazy, but then we all know what happened with O.J. Simpson. This somewhat hurt the Juice Plus reputation, but they were able to distance themselves from Simpson and have continued to grow.
£40 application + cost of Juice Plus
There are a few ways to earn.
- retail sales – money from selling product
- bonuses – money from achieving ‘goals’
- commissions – money from sales your downline makes
Examples from Comp Plan
- HLP Bonus (500 PVC/30 days) you + 2 = $100 bonus
- 2000+ Bonus (2000 PVS/60 days) = £250 bonus
- Commissions increase as you ‘level up’
Annual Revenue – £16.5 million
Since the 1980s, Kleeneze independent distributors have delivered catalogs to households, blanket dropping, to find regular customers. Kleeneze distributors can also run their own ecommerce business or party plan business. Similar to other multi-level marketing companies, Kleeneze offers incentive schemes for higher performing distributors, such as chances to attend international conferences or cars.
- 33-57% retail profit
- Residual income
Annual revenue – £3 million
Susan Ma created a skin care range that is 100% purely plant derived, and is both effective and affordable. After collaborating with cosmetic chemists, traditional herbalists and microbiologists, in 2007 the company was born. They hold on to the ideal of natural vegan and cruelty free products that feed and nourish your skin. Their product range includes skin care, body care and makeup.
- Starter kit costs £120
- 25% – 35% commission on sales
Avon Products is a network marketing company and direct selling company in beauty, household, and personal care categories. Avon had annual sales of $10.0 billion worldwide in 2013. Avon uses both door-to-door sales people (“Avon ladies” primarily, and as well as some men) and brochures to advertise its products.
Annual revenue – $10.1 Billion
- 50% commission on first four orders 20% after this
- Residual income when you build a team
Telecom Plus – Trades as The Utility Warehouse Discount Club
A London based PLC company, launched in 1996 with annual sales of over £600m sales per annum
Company Website: http://www.arbonne.com
Arbonne is a provider of anti-aging and skin care products. Started in Switzerland in 1975, Arbonne made its way to the US in 1980. Arbonne is a member of the Direct Selling Association and their network of Independent Distributors, about 750,000, helped the company reach $378 million in sales. Arbonne continues to add products to its already extensive line.
- 35% profit on your personal retail sales
- 15% commission on your Preferred Clients’ purchases
- Income increases as you promote yourself through the Arbonne Success Plan
- No need to carry inventory — Arbonne ships directly to your customers
- Mercedes-Benz Cash Bonus Program for Vice Presidents and above
Annual Revenue: $2,800,000,000.
Company Website: https://www.marykay.com/
More than 50 years and $5,000 dollars ago a small cosmetics company was born. Mary Kay began as a small storefront and has grown into the 6th largest direct sales company in the world. With annual sales closing in on $3 billion, Mary Kay sales associates have a lot to smile about.
If there’s any question about the potential success available selling Mary Kay cosmetics, just ask the 10,000 Directors who have qualified to receive the infamous Pink Cadillac for reaching sustained sales goals.
The starter kit will cost you $100 and you will probably want some stock which of course costs extra.
Mary Kay will buy back your products at 90% within your first year if you decide to quit!
- Pearl Star – $4800 wholesale/$9600 Retail(60 customers)
- Emerald Star – $3600 wholesale/$7200 Retail(45 customers)
- Diamond Star – $3000 wholesale/$6000 Retail(35 customers)
- Ruby Star – $2400 wholesale/$4800 Retail(25 customers)
- Sapphire Star – $1800 wholesale/$3600 Retail(20 customers)
- Receive 50% commission on retail sales.
- In order to remain active (receive commissions), you need to place a minimum order of $600 every 3 months.
- The other commissions are stated above according to your position.
- Recruiting makes you more money than selling the products
- The quickest way to rise through the ranks is to get enough reps in your team all selling products
Annual Revenue: $3,825,000,000 (2013).
Company Website: http://www.herbalife.com/
Herbalife is the front runner when it comes to weight loss products. The company was founded in 1980 and has enjoyed continued and growing success in recent years. With a huge Spanish speaking following and increasing Spanish speaking population, Herbalife has created a wealth of opportunity for those looking for financial freedom. With annual sales of over $4 billion, Herbalife’s growth doesn’t seem to be slowing any time soon.
- Retail commissions
- Wholesales commissions
- Cash promotions
- Paid vacations/holidays
Forever Living Products
Annual Revenue: $2,600,000,000. Company Website: https://foreverliving.com/
FLP has annual revenues of over $2.5 billion. Their network of independent distributors use in home sales presentations and the internet to sell the company’s cosmetics and nutritional supplements.
What sets them apart from other companies is that their products are aloe and bee pollen based. Forever Living has gained a huge following because of the use of naturally derived products that both smell and work great.
- You need to buy the products. With 20 to 30 customers will earn you £200 to £400
- Team leading. You can expect to earn £800 – £2000 per month after 4-6 months of recruiting and team building, and would need to dedicate 4-9 hours minimum per week to your business.
- Business Building. Once you have team this is more of a management role. For 20 plus hours a week you can expect to earn £2500 + in this role
Company Website: http://www.simplylivinghealthier.com
Simply Naturals Ltd is a 100% British owned health and nutrition company based in Surrey, with a global expansion plan. They are 100% debt free and sit in the health and wellness sector.
The Simply Naturals management team is made up of Peter Willoughby – CEO, Eric Cole – Executive Chairman and David Evans – Technical Operations Director. Between them they have decades of experience and a strong business background.
The Simply Naturals core product “Sizzling Minerals” is a unique plant derived mineral supplement, containing 75 plant minerals. The human body needs at least 60 trace minerals daily in order to maintain a disease and aliment free-state.
- 30% of allocated commission on personal sales
- Commission paid on your customer sales to infinity
- Income increases as you promote yourself through the Simply Compensation SuccessPlan
- No need to carry inventory — Simply ships directly to your customers (autoship)
- Comprehensive rewards structure including bonuses, share options and holiday promotions
- Easily achievable Free Car of Your Choice Programme for Senior Manager and above
- Mortgage bonus – up to £5000 per month
Network marketing has probably produced more millionaires than any other industry in the history of the world and is referred to by Robert Kiyosaki as ‘The Business of the 21st Century’.
However, when selecting a networking marketing company you must do your own homework and be confident in the company and product you will be partnering with.
To your success!
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me directly 07771 536891 or email email@example.com